Re: [atlarge-discuss] FW: Reject Senate Bill 655

Bruce and all fellow members,

 I fully agree this is one of several battles that the ICANNATLARGE.ORG
members and organization should be fighting now and have been fighting
for some time.  The MPA and Jack Valente in particular has been
marshaling it's forces and most especially targeting it's funds
to effectively push it's position.  However as ICANNATLARGE.ORG
has no funding to even start on providing any meaningful opposition
or alternative, it is unlikely if not a sure thing that ICANNATLARGE.ORG
members and organization will have even a pimple of an impact of this
very mature battle at this juncture.

  You can't effectively stand up to the MPA without having a good funding
process and real funds...