Re: [atlarge-discuss] FYI: Anonymity, identity and authority

> Did you even read my mail?

You bet I did.  Have you understood mine?

Once again, you do not live in China.  You have no right to speak for the
Chinese.  The onus or burden of proof is still upon you to produce
information which supports the idea that ordinary Chinese citizens are
forbidden from openly participating in ICANN AtLarge and that they need to
take special measures to so. Until you prove that assertion, this
discussion is going nowhere fast.  Please don't waste any more of my time
or bandwidth with your baseless and unwarranted assertions about life in a
place you really know nothing about.

--Sotiris