Re: [atlarge-discuss] Chinese Translation assistance FYI Attn Stephen!

Danny and all,

  No I am not subscribed to Wakan Private Translator.  It is not
a ML for subscribing too.  But of course if you read the Web page
properly you would already know that.  So Danny, your antics
here although ill concieved, are also well known.