Re: [atlarge-discuss] U.S. says Canada cares too much about liberties --Ottawa Citizen

Sotiris and all fellow members,

  No "Barb' Intended.  Strictly informational in nature.  That should
have been clear.  However, if not, I hope it is now.

  And I do agree with you strongly Sotiris that Honesty is always
the best policy. I would reinforce that with honesty is really the
only legitimate policy.  However as I think you know Sotiris,
a individuals privacy does not require that they publicly
prove of provide documentation as to their existence or
particular identity.  That information can be obtained via
a number of legal and well known means in most countries.
In the US and Canada such can be obtained via a FOIA
request to the proper legal government authorities.

 For instance, if someone  wishes to gain information as to
my existence they may contact the District Atty. of the state of
Texas, the FEC via FOIA, the DOD via a FOIA request, or
see: http://www.ntia.doc.gov/ntiahome/domainname/proposals/ineginc/ineginc.htm
or also potentially seek such information via the US Atty. Generals office.
However I am also registered in the USG's Federal registry as well
as with the NSA and the FBI should anyone wish to take the
proper steps to check that out on myself.  This may however not
be true of many other ICANNATLARGE.ORG members as some
of course are not US citizens and those that are my not have
taken the opportunity to register themselves with either the FBI or
the NSA.  As I once served in the USMC and held a security
TS security clearance, and still do, I am required to do so for security
reasons.