RE: [atlarge-discuss] Re: @LARGE ELECTION: you response is urgent

Joop, I understand your hesitation here, but why delay the process?
I don't see what that gains.

> I ask you again, Jefsey, give this a few more days to play
> out properly.
> Give your nominees a decent time to make a decision about
> such a commitment.

And I really don't understand why making a decision about this
requires more time. This long-overdue process has been talked
about for months so I don't see any surprise here. Don't get
me wrong, I don't have a problem with giving anyone more time
to consider their decision, I just am surprised that it's needed.

Hugh