Re: [atlarge-discuss] Proposed Ballot Question

Dear Jan,
You have been updated in the voting list I maintain for this election for a long.
Since you support that question: may trade that update aganist the editing of the English of that question? Thank you. jfc

On 03:47 08/05/03, Jan Siren said:

J-F C. (Jefsey) Morfin wrote:

> A question for the Ballot resulting from several Member propositions.
>
> "the main problem of the icannatlarge.org community is the lack of interest
> and profesionnalism of its mailing list mainly used for disputes over
> trolls, administrative details, personal feuds, etc. without any proper
> validation of the identity of the participants. Would you support a paying
> list one could join for a symbolic fee (1$) as an individual, and for a
> moderate fee (10$) as a professionnal. The payment would both serve as a
> banking certification and to pay for a professional independent service,
> managed by a non-profit dedicated asssociation. Such a list would then
> benefit from a very strict Sargeant at Arms and a simple automated motion
> et election system for list management."

A reasonable question to go on the ballot.

But the larger issue for me is, I don't expect to receive a ballot.  I have
asked before how to update my e-mail address on the mailing list and got no
response.  Now it looks like my ballot will be sent to my old, obsolete
address at my previous (defunct) Internet service provider and I will never
see it.

The address attached to this post is the one I want to be used.  Could you
possibly update the mailing list for me?

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.