Re: [atlarge-discuss] Welcome [was: Perhaps you can explain...]

Jeff H, and all fellow members,

  Jefsey is long on non-answers to question and short on straight
forward
answers to those same questions.  This of course is s typical "French"
attitude.  However it is completely out of place in this sort of
situation.