[atlarge-discuss] apologies on our common behalf

This went too far this time. Joop (I filter him out) wrote:
<quote>
Mohammed H Chang
Dan Tobias
But no public record of who Nominated and Seconded them.
More time is needed to straighten this out.
See http://www.icannatlarge.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=892#892 for their URL's.
</quote>

Mohammed H. Chang's mail wants probably to be a joke about the globalisation of the noosphere (brainware) I professionally work on. It only makes this fake candidate a little bit ridiculous.

What are unacceptable are the lines about Mr. Dan Tobias.
On May 5th, Joop wrote:
<quote>
Therefore , I am willing to act as Nominator of all members who got 2 or more ticks and were not yet officially nominated otherwise. I am asking another member to as seconder of all the names he/she finds acceptable.
Daniel Tobias
A meaningful election can only happen when we have considerably more candidates than seats.
</quote>

An election can only happen when we have more candidates than seats. Today have 21 candidates. More important we have good and talented, even brillant candidates, as we never had in any election. Such an attempt to destabilize one of them through so a mean disrespect disqualifies his author and is a blur on all of us.

As a co-nominator of Mr. Daniel Tobias I wish to present him my apologies on our common behalf. Our community is made of decent, respectifull, professional, kind people. I just do not understand the SARS a little number of us currently suffer from. I ask him to forgive them.

Dear Daniel, they did not want to hurt you, just to hurt us all because they kept themselves out of this election, not believing it would go through, and they are not going to share in it.

Dear Daniel, I went through your presentation page in detail this after-noon and I was impressed: I just quoted your candidacy tonight to one of the fathers of the Internet (Louis Pouzin) telling him the kind of candidates we have (I am the one who used the SHOULD to sent you less than 998 characters long lines :-).

I only hope that when I quit this job in a few days, people like you will take the con and lead the @larges with comon sense, in the respect of others, turning the page over our last wasted five years. I only hope you will succeed where we obviously failed.

jfc