[atlarge-discuss] RE: Nomination of Alex Cohen

At 01:30 p.m. 14/05/2003, Alex R. Cohen wrote:
Dear Joop:

> Two members or more ticked your name at the pre-nomination phase that I
> organized via the Polling Booth. See www.icannatlarge.com/voting.htm

Would I be correct, then, in understanding that there is no way for me to
find out who actually thought I should serve?

ALEX R. COHEN
Class of 2003
University of Pennsylvania Law School

http://www.arclights.net

Alex,

The best way to find out is to announce to the discuss list and the Forum that you seek to hear who nominated and seconded you.
With luck, they monitor either of these.

Or you can say that on the basis of the votes you received in the Polling Booth , you are nominating yourself , introduce yourself and ask for a second.

That way we have an archived Public nomination process.

With your permission I make this thread public from the beginning.

-joop-