Re: [atlarge-discuss] Election Fraud

Danny and all fellow members,

  Thank you for doing a little research here Danny and pointing up
the very fraud being perpetrated upon the members of this fledgling
organization, ICANNATLARGE.ORG.  It has been clear from the
beginning from Jefsey's actions over a week ago that this attempt
to hold an election in a illegitimate and perhaps fraudulent manner.

 I had at one time much more respect and expectations for Jefsey.
But this really nixes it with me for him.  Jeefsey now joins
Holger, Joop, Bruce (Whom I had some growing respect for
also), Hugh, Tim Burley, You Yu Fidget, Vittorio, and Hans
as members that are less than trustworthy enough to hold
any position or responsibility of ANY kind.