RE: [atlarge-discuss] Welcome [was: Perhaps you can explain...]

Herr Steiner,

This response was inflammatory and uncalled for.  I also wonder why it
was addressed to more than just the @Large Discussion group, since I
received two copies of it in my Inbox this morning.  You may rest
assured that this Jeff is NOT in any way an alias of Mr. Williams.

And to put it in terms more simple - I do not subscribe to the other
person's characterization of the French either, but comparing any group
to the KKK here would be like comparing a European group to the Gestapo,
very distasteful.

Regards T'all,

Jeff Holt
The Tall Tejas Traveler