Re: [atlarge-discuss] POLING COMMITTEE: Status Report

I am reading every post and think this is going fine.
There should always be critics.
I do not like my new roll as a watcher rather than a critic.
But I have seen many of these posts from very fine people and
look forward to their election and input.

Jefsey, you have done a job under the worst circumstances and I
will always appreciate your efforts.
(oh I do laugh that your worst critics are Canadian and Texan)
Our borders are dissolving.
Extending time was correct, the people who are nominated are a broad cross
section of world and life.
Good luck to all candidates.
Eric Dierker