Re: [atlarge-discuss] Welcome [was: Perhaps you can explain...]

Jeff Williams schrieb:

> Holger and all fellow members,
>
>   Certainly anyone can call anyone else any name that they please.
> Such Name Calling does in no way show such a name is factual.

In your case it is.

>   As I have ask Holger before, when was being French a race.

I answered this before.

Did you look it up, racist?

> To my knowledge never.

Your vast knowledge of various topics was a running gag before.

>  However Holger may decide to make such
> a distinction even though it is of course obviously false for several
> reasons, one of which I have just pointed out.

No, I dont make that distinction.

You have pointed out, as usual, that you dont know what you are talking
about.

>   In any event some folks/people/members here choose to make
> a false argument in a personal attack in using Name calling as
> the crux of their argument.

No, the crux of the argument is, you are spouting racist remarks.

And I called you on that.

greetings
Holger

--