Re: [atlarge-discuss] Internet for Users

James, these are questions more appropriately directed to the *candidates*
(and I hope that they take the time to consider them and perhaps post a
reply); rather than to me.  Without having given the questions prior
consideration, I'll answer off the top of my head.

Jkhan wrote:

> Jan,
>
> If you would please, two questions:
>
> What question(s) would you ask, to derive a demographic metric of the ' Icannatlarge-Member's professional/business' relationship(s), too, their
participation in Icannatlarge?

Whatever questions are asked would have to be presented in a survey of the
membership - which, being entirely voluntary, inevitably would be
unscientific: it would represent only the responses of those who would choose
to respond, not those of (what I suspect would be) the majority, who would
not wish to be bothered.  One might ask how they use the Internet, how much
time they spend, whether their income depends on the Internet, and so on.  Of
course, one would ask what concerns them about Internet naming conventions.

> What question(s) would you ask, to derive a demographic metric of the ' Icannatlarge-Panel Member's professional/business' relationship(s), too,
their participation in Icannatlarge?

And here I would ask the same questions of the Panelists.  But with a higher
expectation of getting a serious response.