Re: [atlarge-discuss] Posting limits - david@farrar.com posts = 3457

Dave and all fellow members,

  And more yet to come as well Dave.

  So your point is??  What does the number of posts especially
unqualified
as to origin via E-mail list/forum mean.  Are you advocating
CENSORSHIP?!!!!!!!

  I checked my E-mail after reading your post below log and found 3457
e-mails received from david@farrar.com.   My lord almighty! that is
an awful lot of E-mail from one person!!!!!!

DPF wrote:

> On Sun, 25 May 2003 22:43:45 EDT, DannyYounger@cs.com wrote:
>
> >In the last 24 hours I have probably read over 30 emails sent to this list by
> >Jeff Williams.  How much verbal diarrhea must the participants on this list
> >be forced to endure?
> >
> >It is long past time to establish some reasonable posting limits.  Let this
> >be the first action of the new Panel.
>
> Good God - I have just checked my filter - over 2000 Jeff Williams
> e-mail since I last cleared it.  That is a huge amount.
>
> DPF
> --
> E-mail: david@farrar.com
> ICQ:    29964527