From: Richard Henderson [mailto:richardhenderson@ntlworld.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 29, 2003 10:35 AM
To: Walter Schmidt; Atlarge Discuss List
Cc: Walter Schmidt
Subject: Re: [atlarge-discuss] In Agreement, Yes...

I might also agree with this or a 7-person panel, but at this stage I
think
the decision would have to be taken retrospectively, and the only way we
can
achieve that is either (a) for the panel itself to call for a vote of
members; or (b) for the Polling Booth to establish the clear will of a
similar number of voters.

Richard H