[atlarge-discuss] He Must be Right (was "it Must be Right")

I will release later today a statement after legal and police council. I am glad to see that SS apologizes for every of his racist words, except to French people. I am also glad that SS is now proposing to use our current system for the elections he wants to organize.

1. a few days ago SS ignored everything about Mailman and now pretend to know it better that Thomas Roessel and to run it for this list. May be as he took months to propose a racist insulting site against one of the Panelists?

2. now SS has read a mail I sent or replied for Claude Thielet. By lack of room on my machine I do not keep much. May be will he read the archives a little further (everyone can) and will understand why and how this called upon the help of Thomas to be eventually solved. All this is reported in the archives.

3. now SS - who has not understood the mechanism of this vote yet - wants to create suspicion in saying that the program I released is _not_ the one I use. If this was the case I would be immediately exposed either by the Polling Committee members who can run it, or by the inspectors the Panel may have elected to verify the vote and inspect the archives.

We all know what many want: the list of the Members e-mails and a copy of what they voted. I am sorry; our role was to protect it. Once the new Panel is elected this will be their decision.