Re: [atlarge-discuss] Re: Bylaws Discussion [:alternative method:]

Danny Younger wrote:
>If we rely solely on the good will of Panelists to get something done, I
>assure that we will still be waiting by this time next year.  The impetus must be
>generated from the bottom-up on the discussion list.

i agree. we should discuss the bylaws here however difficult. to delegate the drafting to a team would only mean we will be doing the word-for-word, phrase-by-phrase later. i suggest we continue discussing the document here until the issues are fleshed out and appoint/elect later on someone or a team who will consolidate all views and draft a document that we can vote on, provision-by-provision, together with the options presented for contested ones.

gilbert
---
Gilbert E. Lumantao
200 Commonwealth Avenue
Quezon City 1101 Philippines
Mobile No. 63-918-9387793
Email Address: gilbert.lumantao@mailcity.com
Website: http://www.batasayti.freeservers.com
---

"Plan for what is difficult while it is easy, do what is great while it is small. The most difficult things in the world must be done while they are still easy, the greatest things in the world must be done while they are still small. For this reason sages never do what is great, and this is why they can achieve that greatness." - Attributed by Sun Tzu to warriors of ancient times.