Re(2): [atlarge-discuss] RE: [watchdogs-atlarge] Re(2): [atlarge-discuss] Re: [at

Good Morning,

I have no proof of any fraud exercised in the conduct of this election,
but the general atmosphere seems in some respects "unfortunate".

It seems inappropriate to "take sides" but it is disappointing that the
need for vigilance and awareness growing in respect of key issues, seems
to be running a poor second to personal/personality considerations.

At a time when the relationship between Internet Governance and vested
interest in a context of the IPv6 deployment needs clear thinking, in
order to identify the missing links and hidden agendas behind publicly
expressed issues, all at large members might benefit from greater trust
and good will.

Best regards

Jonathan Robin