RE: [atlarge-discuss] Too Many Other Things...

Dear Walter,
please do not rewrite History please,

On 13:46 31/05/03, Walter Schmidt said:
  ...of course - and that was not my point - if you volunteer for a task
and then find your time is, rightfully, limited - do not make excuses,
instead ask for help or extend the task's deadline.
I volunteered for a task where the load was ten times what I had planed and accepted because:
- the delays extention whoch were imposed or requested
- the load of responding to many people who did not read what we had published
- no one accepting to help execept a very few, some among them turning being a additional problem
- the impact of some position costing me more than time
- unexpected members behaviour (one learns every time) leaking their names in voting ballots;

  ...the actual questions were written a new, not taken verbatin from us
Who are from "us". The Members of you personnally.

You may recall that the election call asked for help to rewrite together the questions. You did not join and bring that help "I should have asked"? Only one did (thank you for him) to be actually indirectly told that he did not speak his own mother tongue. What is of interest since at reading the resume of our different members I went though he is probably one of our most distnguished scholars :-)

  ...yet before the vote we "said" maybe five - as nominations unfolded
as they did, instead of questioning what we were doing, as we could had,
we did not
Well.... 10% said so. Let see what nearly 20% will say.

jfc