[atlarge-discuss] Panelist Verification

I would like to thank Joey Borda for his work to date on the verification of Panel candidates. I urge Joey to join the Membership Committee currently being formed. I would also like to point out that according to Joey's account at (http://www.starwalker.org/icannatlarge/verfication_committe_reports/report03.5.html) the following newly elected Panelists have provided no evidence whatsoever to date for their identity:

Daniel Chirita
Sebastian Klein
Andre Rebentisch

I believe that it is only prudent to have these three verified (along with the remaining unverified Panel Members) ASAP.
--Sotiris Sotiropoulos