RE: [atlarge-discuss] Quorum requirements poll

Sotiris

True, if such a provision is written into the bylaws and meeting
procedures for the organisation.  Off course the bylaws would need to
cover the appointing of proxies also.  Personally I'd rather just see
the number set at 6 and the matter simplified.

Darryl (Dassa) Lynch