RE: [atlarge-discuss] REPROT ON ELECTION AND RESULTS

Perhaps I'm being naïve here but I would have thought that any
contenders who weren't known by anyone would not have been voted for.
If people throw away their vote on someone they don't know anything
about then it would in fact be an informal vote and can be just
discounted as such.

As you say, an introduction/ statement of vision post would be helpful,
not only from those not known but perhaps also from the Committee as
whole.  To announce they are ready to operate and have been able to
reach some sort of working agreement.

Darryl (Dassa) Lynch