RE: [atlarge-discuss] REPROT ON ELECTION AND RESULTS

On 13:51 01/06/03, Dassa said:
Perhaps I'm being naïve here but I would have thought that any
contenders who weren't known by anyone would not have been voted for.
If people throw away their vote on someone they don't know anything
about then it would in fact be an informal vote and can be just
discounted as such.
Dear Dassa,
you may also suppose that our Members are no fools, are not impressed by the attitude of a minority having hijacked this mailing list. This only means that some of our Panelists have their own networks. We can check the anxiety this creates at the attitude of Sotiris during and since the vote.

No one is today talking about verifying the votes and my program which could be bugged. I want first to know if everyone agrees with my count and that every Panelist is really elected. Also I want the Panel to vote that it agrees the vote was fair and unbiased. So I may issue a final report to the members.

1. I want to be sure a single person has not been elected twice
2. I want to be sure no one cheated.

jfc