Re: [atlarge-discuss] LET'S GET GOING: Determining a Chair for the Panel

Good morning, Hugh:

You wrote:
> 1 - Should the Panel Chair be elected by the newly
>     seated Panel?
> Y / N

I believe that we have elected the Panel to represent us and to work on our
behalf.  The Panel should elect their own chairman and then all members
should be prepared to live by the rules of order which he imposes.  They can
always elect a different chair if the majority believes that is the way to
the chairman is ineffectual.

If the chairman is elected by popular vote we have elected a President.

Ron Sherwood