Re: [atlarge-discuss] 11 Member Panel

Good morning, Sotiris:

You wrote:
> With respect to the 11 member panel.  In the event that one or more of
> the elected Panelists proves to be unverifiable, I think it's best the
> Panel be reduced in size rather than have any replacements promoted from
> the candidates who did not make the top 11.

I absolutely disagree with your proposal.

Under no circumstances should the number of panelists be reduced.  Your
suggestions that the Panel be limited to a quorum of 4 and be reduced in
number through the disqualification process opens the Panel to capture and
abuse by 4 people.

We need 11 Panelists.
A minimum of 6 participants for a quorum.
ALL Panelists must be copied on ALL discussion.
ALL Panelists must be called to vote.
Failure to participate must lead to replacement NOT attrition.

Regards, Ron Sherwood.