RE: [atlarge-discuss] Quorum requirements poll

I'll remain on the same stance I took before the election, minimum
quorum should be at the very least 6 but I can live with Joop's original
proposal of 7, to which Sotiris subscribed too according to the answers
given to the question of that nature by Joop.

http://www.fitug.de/atlarge-discuss/0305/msg00388.html

I vote for 7

Abel