RE: [atlarge-discuss] Quorum requirements poll

@Large,

Sotiris, for one who so adamantly raised his voice in objection to this
election, you cave so quickly now that you are one of the chosen few...

Thanks for "volunteering" to head a V&C Committee, perhaps Joe Borda is
tired of the thankless endeavor and will pass the baton to you gladly.

At the risk of sounding like a broken record, NO CANDIDATES should
consider themselves 'elected' until they meet the minimum V&C criteria
standard as illustrated by the results illustrated on:

http://www.starwalker.org/icannatlarge/verfication_committe_reports/repo
rt03.5.html

Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES will a "ghost" candidate be seated without this
organization losing all credibility it ever hoped to gain.

Sincerely,

TTTT
Jeff Holt
Jefftttt@txucom.net