RE: [atlarge-discuss] 11 Member Panel

According to the current outcome of the vote :

=>73  should maintain stability for one year      :   80(Y) -    6(N)
=>74  next Panel should count 11 Members          :   49(Y) -   10(N)
=>75  next Panel should count  9 Members          :   17(Y) -   11(N)
=>76  next Panel should count  7 Members          :   17(Y) -    8(N)
=>77  next Panel should count  5 Members          :    7(Y) -   13(N)

Since you already agreed that 216 votes was sufficient, I submit that
this outcome states quite clearly that the membership wants an eleven
(11) member panel.

Kind regards

Abel