RE: [atlarge-discuss] The issue of non-voting panelists

Joop,

With all due respect, I stay opposed to using the booth or forum for
this purpose and certainly as long as the forum is not a part (which it
should be) of the icannatlarge.org site.

Voting can be done on this lit of the panel-list once we have access or
it can be setup udner icannatlarge.org as long as members agree, as I
said, chair will be list admin.

Of course you are free to copy all to the forum.

Abel