[atlarge-discuss] Open real-time panel meetings

In order to facilitate the topic of this mail, I suggest I set up a
dedicated ircd server for the icannatlarge.org under
irc.icannatlarge.org.

This will allow the following:

A permament chanel where panelmembers can discuss their matters either
in scheduled meeting or accasional accidental meet and members can see
what is discussed.
A permanenet fixture where members can setup their own channel to
discuss the topics they want to discuss.
A permanent chanel for every workgroup or discussion group that so
wants.

I would like some "ayes" on this before I move on with it, there will be
a separate server used for this purpose, that is not used for any other
purpose, it can remain dedicated to the icannatlarge.org.

If the no's have it I will ofcourse not continue with this.

Abel

===========================

Information in this electronic mail message is confidential and may be
privileged.

It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this message by
anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient any
use, disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message is prohibited
and may be unlawful.

Any attachment has been checked for viruses, but please rely on your own
virus checker and procedures.

If you contact us by email we will store your name and address to
facilitate communications.

=========================

Able Towers and Able Consultancy are tradenames of Moordata Ltd.

2 Brickett Close
Ruislip
Middlesex
HA4 7YE