RE: [atlarge-discuss] LET'S GET GOING: Determining a Chair for the Panel

Lets make it a seconded proposal Joop :)

Joop seconds the proposal that I set up a panel@icannatlarge.org
maillist (yes I can do so) can we please have a quick voote from the
prospective panel members and anyone else who wants to chip in a few
voices ?

Abel