RE: [atlarge-discuss] LET'S GET GOING: Determining a Chair for the Panel

On 1 Jun 2003 at 15:11, Abel Wisman wrote:

> Joop seconds the proposal that I set up a panel@icannatlarge.org
> maillist (yes I can do so) can we please have a quick voote from the
> prospective panel members and anyone else who wants to chip in a few
> voices ?

I agree with that.

I also think in general that we need to be getting all the "official"
ICANNAtLarge stuff into the icannatlarge.org domain, rather than the
current crazy-quilt of lists, forums, announcement pages, online
polls, email announcements and whatnot which are under several
different domains, causing great confusion about what is official and
what isn't.

--
== Dan ==