Re: [atlarge-discuss] LET'S GET GOING: Determining a Chair for the Panel

You need to define a Webmaster, a Web Team, Web Committee... but most
important of all, you need to establish procedures and protocols to ensure
that:

all motions are on the website well in advance of votes
that all agendas are clearly posted in advance
that all votes and resolutions are recorded
that committees likewise post their motions, drafts, recommendations etc.

I strongly advise the Panel to designate a Secretary from among their own
number, whose responsibility will be to see that the Membership is kept
informed (via the Website and mailing lists) of all relevant information.
All committees should transmit relevant text both to the Secretary and the
Webmaster.

At the same time, we need to look towards translation of the key pages -
we're international, for goodness sake

In addition, I also advocate the evolution of subdomains which can be
locally managed by local orgs and webmasters... sometimes in the language of
the locality

But it's the *PROCESS* that most urgently needs to be established, and
*DEFINITION* of what we aim to place on the Website.

Richard Henderson