RE: [atlarge-discuss] The issue of non-voting panelists

I fully agree with setting up the polling booth to use for
our votes, but I strongly think a mail list should be set up
that only Panel members can post to, and of course it should have
a public archive. If someone wants to copy the forum on happenings,
that's fine. I don't want to rely on it for communications.

Hugh