Re: [atlarge-discuss] REPROT ON ELECTION AND RESULTS

Abel Wisman wrote:

I assume that those members scoring a 5 (highest possible score to the
committee's reckoning) are verified already ?

Actually, I think it's necessary to verify every one of the current Panelists. As elected representatives, I don't see why any of them would have a problem with that. It's part of holding a position of responsibility. One has to engender the highest level of trust. As you can see, there is a big question mark over the identities of a number of the Panelists, so rather than single them out, I think it's best we all be verified this time round as a sign of good faith and square dealing.

--Sotiris Sotiropoulos