Re: [atlarge-discuss] Membership Committee

Abel Wisman wrote:

Though I am sure you mean well, I would like to propose that panel
members chair no committee whatsoever in concurrence with my proposal
for by-law construction. It is my opinion that although (at maximum 2)
mebers of the panel can be members of a committee, the chair of that
committee should report to the panel and not be a member of that panel.

I heartily disagree. I think it's the job of the Panelists to be directly involved in the formation and Chairing of any and all Committees which are formed.
--Sotiris Sotiropoulos