RE: [atlarge-discuss] Membership Committee

Though I am sure you mean well, I would like to propose that panel
members chair no committee whatsoever in concurrence with my proposal
for by-law construction. It is my opinion that although (at maximum 2)
mebers of the panel can be members of a committee, the chair of that
committee should report to the panel and not be a member of that panel.

Kind regards

Abel