Re: [atlarge-discuss] The issue of non-voting panelists

> On 1 Jun 2003 at 12:37, Sotiris Sotiropoulos wrote:
>
>> >I totally agree... with the addition that on this basis a renegade
>> >panelist could 'get away' with a 33% voting record by voting once in
>> >three votes, so I think all panelists should be bound to vote 75% of
>> >the time, in addition to the three strikes and you're out rule!
>>
>> I fully support this.
>
> How frequently will votes be?  Somebody could be on vacation for a
> week and not be able to check their email.

Vacations are usually planned.  It is the responsibility of a Panelist who
plans to go on vacation to notify the rest of his pending absence AND to
appoint a proxy.  This is pretty standard in most organizations on the
planet.  I see no reason why this one ought to be an exception, do you?

--Sotiris Sotiropoulos