  De: Richard Henderson
  Para: A/S Mauro D. Ríos ; atlarge-discuss@lists.fitug.de
  CC: J-F C. (Jefsey) Morfin
  Enviado: domingo, 01 de junio de 2003 13:58
  Asunto: Re: [atlarge-discuss] REPROT ON ELECTION AND RESULTS

  Mauro

  I suspect the 1095 figure for our membership is a fantasy. A lot of people
  just clicked to join once ages ago but have no further interest in the
  organisation. We need to introduce a system of annual membership where
  people are given 30 days notice of the expiry of their membership. That way
  we will keep the *real* membership and contacts up to date. Clearly a
  process of verification needs to accompany this, as I've little doubt we are
  infiltrated by 'spooks'.

  Something for the Membership and Verification Committee to consider?

  Richard