RE: [atlarge-discuss] Open real-time panel meetings

I agree with these limitations immediately, it should not be seen as the
end all solution, just an add-on and a tool that might ease panel
members talking in real time. If such a meeting would every be official
I am sure official minutes would be posted to the website.

Abel