Re: [atlarge-discuss] Quorum requirements poll

Sotiris wrote:
> Wrong.  According to Jefsey's reports, the average number of candidates
> voted for by the members was certainly not 11...  As I already mentioned,
> the number 11 was arbitrarily imposed by Vittorio Bertola.  The first
Panel
> of this organization was 7.  Again, the membership certainly did not vote
> for 11 Panelists, eleven was the maximum number they could could vote for,
> but very few if any did actually vote for 11.

How do you account for the tally then, Sotiris?

=>74  next Panel should count 11 Members          :   49(Y) -   10(N)
=>75  next Panel should count  9 Members          :   17(Y) -   11(N)
=>76  next Panel should count  7 Members          :   17(Y) -    8(N)
=>77  next Panel should count  5 Members          :    7(Y) -   13(N)

49 is very few?
More than all other options combined doesn't count?
54% of the total votes is not good enough for you?
(81% if you take the "no" votes into account)?

Do your declarations of the membership will take into account anything that
the polls tell us?  Other than your election, of course.

Ron Sherwood