Re: [atlarge-discuss] Membership Committee

Richard and all fellow members,

  The simple and honest solution to committee participation is that
any and all committees be open to any and all members via their
own willingness to participate.  Anything else shall be divisive
as we are already beginning to see here.

    Pierre Abelard