Re: [atlarge-discuss] Membership Committee

  ----- Mensaje original -----
  De: Sotiris Sotiropoulos
  Para: At Large Discuss
  Enviado: domingo, 01 de junio de 2003 4:13
  Asunto: [atlarge-discuss] Membership Committee

  I volunteer to head up a Membership Committee whose first job it will be
  to identify and institute a number of options for the identity
  verification of  our membership, beginning with the newly elected Panel.
   Anyone interested in assisting in the work of the Membership Committee
  can add their name below.  I think 7 days is a sufficient amount of time
  to form this Committee, so please do come forward soon.

  Membership Committe Volunteers:

  1. Sotiris Sotiropoulos
  2. Micheal Sherrill
  3. Mauro D. Ríos