RE: [atlarge-discuss] http://icannatlarge.com

I already stated that I am opposed to using the polling booth for panel
votes, a simple use of panel@icannatlarge.org is far more open and can
withstand all scrutiny.

After all we want openess, so that should at the very least go for panel
voting.

As I stated in my comments on the by-laws (
http://www.fitug.de/atlarge-discuss/0305/msg01279.html ) I would like to
setup a list of specs a polling method should at least carry, meaning
that in my opinion it should be f.i. open source, accessible up to root
level for any committee that checks the procedure, allow for web & mail
voting without dobles and secure privacy for voters. This is not a
limited list, there is much more, but I think discussing it should bring
a proposal that can go to the members.

Abel