-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Williams
Hugh, Sotiris and all fellow members,

What does "Pending"actually mean?

How the ^&*( would I know? Sotiris is doing his
own thing and I guess it means that he knows who
*he* is but doesn't know who *you* are.

 I think Sotiris does know whom am as we have chatted
on the phone on a couple of occasions.  And I was asking
BOTH you and Sotiris this question, not just you, hence
why I opened my response with "Hugh, Sotiris, and all fellow members"
Abel.  Perhaps you do not understand what such denotes?

Someone claiming to be Jeff Williams has called my residence in the past (on several occasions). This is no proof of anything aside from the fact that I received a telephone call from someone claiming to be "Jeff Williams".

Hope that speaks to your concerns.

--Sotiris Sotiropoulos