Re: [atlarge-discuss] Attn. Sotiris. Provisional Membership Committee request. What does Pending mean? Who is Kristen Doyle?

Sotiris and all fellow members,

Sotiris Sotiropoulos wrote:

>  Jeff Williams wrote:
>
>  >Sotiris and all fellow members,
>
>  >What does Pending mean?
>
> It means you have to provide some tangible proof that you have a
> verifiable identity.

 Understood.  And thank you.  I already have.
see my sig file below and contact Numbers in particular
as the 214-244-4827 number is registered to me.
Also see the following:
 http://www.fitug.de/atlarge-discuss/0305/msg01144.html
http://www.fitug.de/atlarge-discuss/0306/msg00298.html
http://www.ntia.doc.gov/ntiahome/domainname/proposals/ineginc/ineginc.htm
http://www.networksolutions.com/cgi-bin/whois/whois?STRING=ICANN-INT-ATLARGE.ORG&SearchType=do&STRING2.x=30&STRING2.y=6
http://www.networksolutions.com/cgi-bin/whois/whois?ha+BDXECOHYZI&id=0
and acctinfo.htm file I have attached

>  >Who is Kristen Doyle?  Please
>  >advise specifically.
>
>  >Thank you in advance for your cooperation in advance.
>
> Kristen Doyle is a verified member of the Paypal network and that's all
> I really know.  But it will do for our present purposes, especially
> since nobody has provided a better solution.
>
> What does it mean to be a Verified member of PayPal?
>
> A Verified PayPal member is a U.S. account holder who has added and
> confirmed a bank account. Because Verification increases the security of
> the PayPal network, Verified members are able to:
>
>    * Lift their sending and withdrawal limits
>    * Send payments instantly using a checking account
>    * Become eligible for the Seller Protection Policy
>    * Increase credibility with sellers and/or buyers, since being
>      Verified means they have confirmed ownership of a bank account
>
> A Non-U.S. Verified member of PayPal is a non-U.S. account holder who
> has completed the Membership Activation Process. Non-U.S. Verified
> members do not currently qualify for and are not covered by the Buyer
> Complaint Policy.
> [the above Q&A is copied from Paypal website]
>
> Hope that answers your questions.

An activation process is not a legal form of identification
and so this only begs additional well documented concerns
as well as additional questions regarding Pay Pal as a method
of identification of any kind.
See:  http://www.paypalsucks.com/news.shtml
http://www.jacoby-and-meyers.com/PaypalQuestionnaire/default.asp
http://www.paypalsucks.com/faqs.shtml