[atlarge-discuss] Secretary is looked for

Dear all,

There is a lot of activity in the list, of this whole mountain of messages,
several tasks and many conclusions can be seen.

I propose (not yet I think how), be selected or voluntarily, we can have a
person or several that act like temporary secretary, until the Panel is
structured and you confirms its integration definitively.

I perceive that to many members we are tormenting them with 400 daily
messages.

The functions of this temporary secretary except that to somebody you the
one happens other things, they are of summarizing the conclusions, at least,
and to send a message very easy of identifying (for the subject for example)
and that we all can see to put on a day for if we are escaped something.

Let us also have pity of the members that pay high prices to be connected
and to read hundred of messages it is a titanic activity. Let us don't
forget that more than 40% of the population of Internet it is even connected
to 56 kbps.

I also insist that there are discussions that should be later to the
confirmation of the Panel. And they should be treated internally and not in
the gigantic mass of members, at least not before having a first approach to
put to consideration of all the members.

greetings,
Mauro.-

---