Re: [atlarge-discuss] RE: Yet another result -- please verify your votes.

There is no "overvotes".

The election call and the ballots did not mention that. To the countrary the ballot is very specific and asks for the candidates the voter "support". There is no mention and no intention of limiting in any way the position of the members, from 0 to 27.

It is clearly indicated that the 11 first having the largest support are elected and that followers will be elected as resignations might come. For example Mauro will be elected three months from now, since Joop committed and renewed his commitment to resign three months form now.

I note that the result of this post voting added concept does not change the list of the elected Panelist, but changes the order of the followers. Decisions now belong to the elected Panel, but as far as what the Members voted this is what is the atlarge.wtc file, that every member can check as indicated.
jfc