[atlarge-discuss] RE: Yet another result -- please verify your votes.

I must admit that indeed I did not check the number of votes per ballot,
good thinking!

Having checked the data below (wuick, visual) I can see the changes and
the correctness of the "overvotes".

This and Jefsey's file should be at most differing in the overvote
section (if he like me forgot this) and easily reconsilable. I suggest
that a statement will be made shortly by both outgoing panel and
watchdogs that this is in their opinion the correct outcome of the
election.

Kind regards

Abel

<http://log.does-not-exist.org/files/yet-another-result.txt> and
<http://log.does-not-exist.org/files/duplicates.txt>.

yet-another-result.txt is organized in a way which should make it easily
possible for individual participants to verify that the votes they cast
were properly counted.  I'd strongly recommend that you do precisely
that, and raise any issues you may have NOW, so we can get closure on
these results.

The perl script I used to do the analysis is available from
<http://log.does-not-exist.org/files/votecount.pl>.

votecount.pl reads Jefsey's ATLARGE.WTC from standard input, so this
result depends on the integrity of that file.  Any errors introduced
when translating e-mail messages into lines in ATLARGE.WTC are, thus,
propagated into this result.

The list of names of the voters who participated is available from
Jefsey's ATLARGE.VTR.

Thomas Roessler				<roessler@does-not-exist.org>